· Vlado Sunco (conductor, Croatia) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPaxucrNl_4
The 10th meeting of the European Guitar and Mandolin Youth Orchestra (EGMYO) in Pula (Croatia) from the 3rd – 12th April 2010
The 10th meeting EGMYO took place from the 3rd – 12th April, 2010 in Pula (Croatia). The meeting was organised by the EGMA in cooperation with the Federation Hrvatski Savez Mandolinistickih Orkestara represented by Mr. Josip Oreskovic, Croatia.
Works performed · Salvatore Falbo: "Spagna"
· Eileen Packenham: "Kithara"
· Claudio Mandonico: "J.P.R. Suite"
· Vlado Sunko: "Carnival"
· Heinrich Konietzny: "Kammerkonzert für Quartett und Zupforchester"
· Klaus Wuesthoff: "Concierto de Samba” für 3 Gitarren und Zupforchester
· Luigi Salomon: "Transition"
· Olga Dubowskaja (1st mandolin, Belarus)
· Mari Fe Pavon (2nd mandolin, Luxemburg)
· Ugo Orlandi (mandola, Italy)
· Carlos Blanco Ruiz (guitar, Spain)
Follow this link to watch excerpts of the concert.
· Vlado Sunco (conductor, Croatia)